Sunday, August 19, 2018

(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman .Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer. .I no longer have Daisy - I had to put her down.

Whats up with you, going places today, had plans to go to the zoo in Diego today, not going now. Its early, have been waiting to go, since 9 am. Kids, not the best heads in place yet. How long do we have to wait for that.
Image may contain: 1 person, hat and text

One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot. Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup
Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" .Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams. One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot. Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common.
Children Protection Services: Selling Kids:Leaders Land Of Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In The Crowds, Counting Heads, Telling Tales, Dimes Drops.Faces in a picture, family to some, friends to others.Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.


Trying to think about what to do, went to Disneyland last week, and did the Adventure park, have not been on any of the rides on that side. Happy Fathers day tomorrow, are you a grandfather now? No Sara the the first girl you had, forgot her name, sorry about that. Guess I will wash the car, and head out to the beach, why not?
Image may contain: outdoor
Starr Bright: Nice to know, grateful for you, and your service, hope you had a great day, and many more birthdays to come. How about twenty more, bargains, and treats for a long life. Cheers and chaps, thanks so much, trips to the world of places, views of the arms to bear, faces in military, veterans, leaders forever, over time and space.
No photo description available.


Dances, cheers, chaps, good times, happy birthday, rebirths, new dreams to plan.Beaches  to visit, is great, in Washington State,  rained a lot, and it was cold, 34 degrees, do you remember those kinds of days...Grease 1978 Soundtrack , Those Summer Nights,Tell Me More. The First Heart Broken, Or Not...
Image may contain: 1 person, standing Need to hit the books, just wanted to say hello. Strangers to friends, so hard to fine, rocks to roll, heads to count, good time toads. Plenty of fish in the seas, looking for a giant, heads above the crowds, just saying...
Image may contain: outdoor..TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN! 😍🙌🏼Running , with the stars, dreams knights, sons to shine, lions to roar. Not you, Howard, ducks on the water, dicks to swing, good times, over and done. Tired of the dick, without the balls, hits and misses, Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the notes to explain, no you, none given. 

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature
Hoops to jump, Boo is the name that you gave me, what was up with that? Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three,  dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life. Grease 1978 Soundtrack , Those Summer Nights,Tell Me More. The First Heart Broken, Or Not...Cheers and chaps, thanks so much, trips to the world of places, views of the arms to bear, faces in military, veterans, leaders forever, over time and space. Cheers and chaps, thanks so much, trips to the world of places, views of the arms to bear, faces in military, veterans, leaders forever, over time and space. 

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Not the one for me, just saying, no time to throw pearls to the pigs. Hogs, and cattle to run, good times, American rites, Cali Chick, with balls. Out of her mine, me and the voices within, lights to shine, good times, hopes and wishes for more. Games to play, at Disneyland, and the nightmares given. Notes to share, out of touch, out of mind, waves of views, and values, voices inside, give and take. Will take a walk alone again, hopes and wishes, dreams in motions, for a better day.

Image may contain: skyscraper, sky and outdoor

Pages to turn, books to write, policies, and procedures to create. Houses and homes, games to win, battles and wars for veterans like me, and your family members. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Great things never came from comfort zones. Remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing.Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts.


Love, lights, lessons, blue lights, sons to shine, good times to share, pages to books, songs to play, bumps in the roads, roads to travel, strangers in the knights. Normal, plain, common, crazy for free, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, heads to count. Heads up, cheers and chaps, running into the rocks, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms. Wishes on the lessons learned, will stay with me, so that I learn for the mistakes made, the choices made.



Don't have your number handy, have to check my phones, you can call me if you like, maybe we can get together later today, or not.I no longer have Daisy - I had to put her down. She had developed health problems that I just couldn't afford to fix. It's sad and I miss her. Aretha Franklin (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman 

Sounds like the only thing I'm missing about not going to Disneyland are the lines - two hour wait for a ride? Crazy! I been going to Fullerton High School for Fourth of July pretty much every year - games for kids, food, live entertainment and an awesome fireworks show. You're welcome to come if you'd like. The only foreseeable problem is there's no smoking. I always have to find an out-of-the-way spot to satisfy that urge.(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman .Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer. .I no longer have Daisy - I had to put her down.

You always get good deals when it comes to pot. I wouldn't mind visiting your cousin in Ojai - I never been there - never been to a farm either. That might be fun. I'd need to bring money...just in case.
Well, good luck with all your studying. And the tombstones - finally getting that resolved must be a huge relief for you - congrats!I'll talk to you later.(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman .Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer. .I no longer have Daisy - I had to put her down.


Telling tales, trips to the hills and valleys, dances in darkness, faces in the crowds. Searches to do, heads to count, heads above the common.Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, hats, hoes, horns to blast. Back in time, stories left behind, trees, nuts on the down low. Oaks, pines, pebbles on the sands of time. 

Men and mice, cartoon hits, over the decades, trips to the moon, earth angels, Cali chicks, babes, have to move again, sucker here wants $1580. 00. Starting in September, moving again. Working on getting rid of shit, stuff, and books, movies, things to sell, want to help with that. Went to Ohji two times this month. Farmer in the dell, pot to grow, products and services to create. What is up with you?

I'm not thrilled about the name 'Oak' either. Oak trees are among my favorite but it's an odd name for a person. Well, it wasn't my call. I've been to Tom's Farm a few times - mainly took the kids when they were young for the pumpkin patch and such. It's been years though. I'm thinking of hitting the beach today - it's supposed to be nice by 11:00. I hope you manage to get out of the house and do something fun.(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman .Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer. .I no longer have Daisy - I had to put her down.

1 comment:

  1. Dances on the boats, yachts, ship, Peter Pan late again. On not, hard to say, ,pages to books, recaps to do. Shots, Bumps In Road. Ships To Pass, Learning Lessons All The Time. Love, lights, leaders, dead and gone, veterans lives in the land of the dead, faces in boxes, tales in the ground, glory dazes done. Thanks for the time serve, cheers and chap, jobs done well, military, past and present, thanks so much. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lots of hard knocks. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time. Trips to hell and back, retards and basket cases, pigs, and hogs to fly free, songs to sing, gangs of dicks to serve. Party and play, junk, shit, and dung to sell, trade, steal, rob, free wills in the bags to go, whales on land.

    ReplyDelete